Public exhibition closed
Thank you for your interest in this project, the public exhibition and submission period is now closed and we are reviewing feedback. A report that will include consideration of submissions is scheduled for presentation to Council in June 2023. To find out more about Council meetings, including how you can address the Council during the meeting, click here.
Council prepared and adopted a Delivery Program at the start of its term, to cover the period 2022-2026.The second Operational Plan for this period is on exhibition now. It contains the deliverables, budget and schedule of fees and charges that will enable Council to work towards realisation of community goals in 2023-24.
The draft documents were on exhibition until 21 May 2023 together with the submission form below that enabled you to have your say.
How much time do you have?
Read the Mayoral and General Manager’s introductions to take in the highlights
Read the Operational Plan deliverables for the strategic directions that are of interest to you
- Check out the FAQs on this page
- View the entire draft Delivery Program 2022-2026 and Operational Plan 2023- 2024
Hard copies of the documents will be available at our Civic Centre and libraries:
- City of Canada Bay Civic Centre, Drummoyne (1A Marlborough Street, Drummoyne) from Monday–Friday 8:30am–4pm
- Concord Library (60 Flavelle Street, Concord) Monday–Thursday 9:30am–7:30pm, Friday 9am–4pm, Saturday 9:30am–4pm and Sunday 1–5pm
- Five Dock Library, Level 1, 4–12 Garfield Street, Five Dock from Monday to Thursday 9:30am–7:30pm, Friday 9:30am–5pm, Saturday 9:30am–4pm and Sunday 1–5pm
How to give feedback
- Completing online submission form
- Mailing your submission to Locked Bag 1470, Drummoyne NSW 1470 attn: Louise Roberts
- Calling or emailing Council at 9911 6555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling a FREE Interpreter or the National Relay Service, Monday to Friday between 9am-4pm and provide our phone number 02 9392 5131.
- Free Interpreter call TIS National on 131 450
- Voice relay call 1300 555 727
- TTY call 133 677
- SMS relay call 0423 677 767
What will happen with my feedback?
Feedback on the draft Delivery Program 2022-2026 and Operational Plan 2023-24 is open via the form below, or email or Australia Post, until 21 May 2023. Every submission will be considered by Council in an engagement report to Council scheduled for June 2023 at which adoption of the plan is scheduled. Whilst each submission will be acknowledged, and all submissions and responses will be reported to Council in the meeting agenda, individual responses will not be provided.
Participants who provide an email address with their submission will receive a link to the meeting agenda where submissions are reported.