We're reaching out to learn more about the social and community issues affecting you and those around you. Social issues are the challenges that impact on how we live, how we connect and how we experience our everyday life, and may include:
- Social isolation and barriers to participating in the community
- Cultural discrimination, socio-economic and gender issues, and inequalities,
- Access to food, health care, housing, education and employment.
- We’re interested in hearing from people of all ages, backgrounds and walks of life.
Your input will help inform a social issues paper and help us develop a Social Sustainability Strategy, which will set out a path for the City of Canada Bay community to thrive, making our area a more socially-just, cohesive, and inclusive place to live.
How you can have your say?
- Complete the online community survey below
- Email email@example.com
- Write to us at Locked Bag 1470, Drummoyne NSW 1470